- PANASONIC LUMIX SD CARDS (59)
- PANASONIC LUMIX CHARGERS (2)
- PANASONIC LUMIX BATTERIES (2)
- PANASONIC LUMIX USB DATA CABLES CORDS (1)
- PANASONIC LUMIX TRIPODS & MONOPODS (42)
- PANASONIC LUMIX TOOLS (3)
- PANASONIC LUMIX MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (11)
- PANASONIC LUMIX DIGITAL PHOTO FRAMES (3)
- PANASONIC LUMIX SCREEN PROTECTORS (8)
- PANASONIC LUMIX BAGS & CASES (5)
- PANASONIC LUMIX LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (30)
- PANASONIC LUMIX STUDIO ACCESSORIES (6)
- PANASONIC LUMIX CLEANING KITS (12)
- PANASONIC LUMIX UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (3)
- PANASONIC LUMIX VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (3)
- PANASONIC LUMIX CHARGER ADAPTERS (5)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ5 CHARGERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- This Panasonic DE-A45 Battery Charger fits CGA-S007 Battery (Without Power Cord) is for you to use to quickly and reliably charge the compatible batteries for your digital devices.
- Compact and solid design and make with OEM reliable quality
- Quickly and reliably charge your digital batteries. LED Indicators for Charging Status.
- With intelligent IC chip to prevent over-charging
- As simple as plugging the unit in to the wall and inserting a battery, yet is small enough to take anywhere.
Use this battery charger to easily charge your device's battery at home, in the office and keep your digital device for use.
OEM part#: Panasonic DE-A45
Compatible battery models: Panasonic CGA-S007 Battery
INPUT: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz
Product Color: Black
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a battery charger and you will need to take the battery out of the camera for charging.
- Netweight: 4.17
- Item Number: 51157-S44-183
Compatible PANASONIC Models
Write a Review
Works great but would like a car charger also.
ronald . 23 Apr, 2012
best price on original charger. fast service
Michael . 13 Sep, 2012
I had bought a couple of Chinese battery chargers and they didn't fit right. I finally bought the Panasonic brand and it is perfect as I knew it would be. The price was very high, however. I doubt that the product cost more than $.50 to make.
[Back to top]