- SAMSUNG E330 CHARGERS (10)
- SAMSUNG E330 CASES (79)
- SAMSUNG E330 HANDSFREE & HEADSETS (2)
- SAMSUNG E330 LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (222)
- SAMSUNG E330 TOOLS (29)
- SAMSUNG E330 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS (12)
- SAMSUNG E330 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- SAMSUNG E330 MATS / ANTI-SLIP PADS (3)
- SAMSUNG E330 SKIN COVERS (1)
- SAMSUNG E330 STAND HOLDERS & DISPLAYS (31)
- SAMSUNG E330 CLEANING KITS (12)
- SAMSUNG E330 CHARGER ADAPTERS (18)
- SAMSUNG E330 USB POWER ADAPTERS (72)
- SAMSUNG E330 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (6)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in SAMSUNG E330 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- Securely attaches to your windshield, dashboard or any smooth surface
- Compatible with cell phones, PDAs, GPS devices, MP3 or MP4 players from 1.55" to 4.33" wide
- Varying directional positioning and adjustments are made easy with the flexible gooseneck pedestal
- Suction cup for solid positioning on the windshield or dashboard, and quick release tab for easy removal
- Cushioned arms grip device securely
- Suction cup with attached, flexible gooseneck pedestal
- Adjustable device cradle
Secure your PDA, GPS device, MP3 or MP4 player to your windshield or dashboard with this Universal Car Mount/Holder. You can adjust the car mount to eye-level to ensure safe driving, while easily accessing your device.
Product Width: Adjustable from 1.55" to 4.33"
Product Color: Black
Mounting on glass or smooth surface:
Align the prong on the gooseneck pedestal with the notch on the back of the cradle. Insert the prong and slide up until unit clicks. Locate a smooth surface and clean the surface thoroughly where suction cup will be mounted. For best results, use an alcohol pad to remove any oil or dirt. Allow to dry completely. Moisten suction cup and apply the base to the surface of the cleaned area. Snap the latch located on the base to lock it into place. To release the unit from a surface, pull the two tabs on the latch to loosen the suction cup.
Securing and releasing your device:
Push and hold the button until the width is larger than your device. Rest your device on the cradle ledge and then squeeze both side arms of the cradle until your device is secure. DO NOT MANUALLY PULL APART THE CRADLE ARMS. USE THE BUTTON TO RELEASE YOUR DEVICE.
- Netweight: 9.98
- Item Number: 41159-CN-333
Compatible SAMSUNG Models
Write a Review
The car mount works great, and does a great job of holding the LG Accolade phone (which has it's power connection on the side so that most car holders won't work). The only problem (that prevents me from giving it a five-star rating) is that, because the car mount goose-neck is very sturdy and heavy, the glue on the adhesive pad isn't strong enough to prevent it from falling off. I used superglue to attach the adhesive pad to the dashboard & also to attach the mounting plate to the adhesive pad to keep it from falling off. If you're able to attach the goose-neck to the windshield, it should work great (but I couldn't do so due to the slope of my windshield & size of dashboard).
raymond . 03 Jun, 2011
Easy to set up. Very useful on long drives. Phone can be charged while in the cradle. Great buy.
Nick . 27 Jun, 2011
Great holder, works as advertised.
Lauren . 06 Feb, 2012
I was disappointed that it stopped working. Everytime I hooked it to the vent it would fall off and the attachable suction thing doesn't stick to the windshield. I really needed this to work and I'm sad it doesn't.... :(
Chad . 04 Apr, 2012
This is actually a fairly sturdy holder. We used it and abused it on a 6 day road trip and it held up fine. The cell phone cradle does tend to come off the mount fairly easily but only if you're pushing up on it.
Stephen . 04 Apr, 2012
Exceptionally well made. The long flexible neck allows great positioning for optimal viewing.
Christopher . 05 Apr, 2012
a little bulky but works perfect.
xiaoxian . 05 Apr, 2012
Mary . 05 Apr, 2012
BENHUR . 05 Apr, 2012
Absolutely the best ever!
greg . 05 Apr, 2012
great product considering the price. Holds well, sticks well.
jian dong . 05 Apr, 2012
decent price,decent stuff!
Giancarlo . 04 Aug, 2012
Very well built and usefull accessory.
Joseph . 15 Aug, 2012
Thae unit works good. The vent mount doesn't seem to lock in place when put in vent.
[Back to top]