- NOKIA 7210 CHARGERS (28)
- NOKIA 7210 CASES (84)
- NOKIA 7210 BATTERIES (2)
- NOKIA 7210 HANDSFREE & HEADSETS (11)
- NOKIA 7210 USB DATA CABLES CORDS (2)
- NOKIA 7210 LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (240)
- NOKIA 7210 TOOLS (31)
- NOKIA 7210 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS (12)
- NOKIA 7210 BLUETOOTH (224)
- NOKIA 7210 MICRO SD CARDS (8)
- NOKIA 7210 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (31)
- NOKIA 7210 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- NOKIA 7210 MATS / ANTI-SLIP PADS (3)
- NOKIA 7210 SKIN COVERS (1)
- NOKIA 7210 SIM CARDS & TOOLS (8)
- NOKIA 7210 FM TRANSMITTERS (6)
- NOKIA 7210 STAND HOLDERS & DISPLAYS (31)
- NOKIA 7210 CLEANING KITS (12)
- NOKIA 7210 BLUETOOTH CAR KITS / SPEAKERPHONES (21)
- NOKIA 7210 CHARGER ADAPTERS (19)
- NOKIA 7210 USB POWER ADAPTERS (72)
- NOKIA 7210 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (6)
- NOKIA 7210 ADAPTERS (1)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in NOKIA 7210 CASES
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
- Memory Card Hard Carrying Case
Made of ABS outside and rubber inside. Keep you memory card safe.
Waterproof with bayonet.
It could hold CF card *4 or SD/SDHC card *8 at most. Blue bayonet
Dimension: 115 * 80 * 15mm (4 1/2 * 3 1/8 * 1/2 ") Weight: 6.3 oz
- Netweight: 4.33
- Item Number: 41147-B04-193
Compatible NOKIA Models
Write a Review
I stored memory cards and even a battery when I went on vacation. The case fits easily in a purse, camera case, pocket, anywhere, and has a very secure (but easy to open)closure. Hard plastic exterior which will absorb bumps nicely. Ideal storage item.
Louis . 21 Nov, 2011
Possibly useful if you are on a rugged camping trip to unkown territories, this case is very durable and weartherproof, uit much too big for convenient use in the civilized world. It carries , for example, four CF cards in the spaceof perhap 26 cards. I'm giving it away to someone else who needs it...
William . 28 Nov, 2011
Everything as promised and on time.
John J. Godfrey . 23 Mar, 2012
Definately a great case for the clumsy. Hard case will protect your valuable data, whether it be photos, or video, or data.
Bernard II Castillo . 11 Apr, 2012
Massimo Bordona . 21 Apr, 2012
It's cool, well built, but after time, be aware that the rubber around each card does lose it's grip. So when you open the case, the cards might fall out from the top portion.
[Back to top]