- SANYO VI2300 BATTERIES (1)
- SANYO VI2300 CHARGERS (7)
- SANYO VI2300 CASES (46)
- SANYO VI2300 HANDSFREE & HEADSETS (17)
- SANYO VI2300 USB DATA CABLES CORDS (2)
- SANYO VI2300 ANTENNA & AERIAL BOOSTERS (1)
- SANYO VI2300 LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (241)
- SANYO VI2300 TOOLS (29)
- SANYO VI2300 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS (14)
- SANYO VI2300 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- SANYO VI2300 MATS / ANTI-SLIP PADS (3)
- SANYO VI2300 SKIN COVERS (1)
- SANYO VI2300 STAND HOLDERS & DISPLAYS (31)
- SANYO VI2300 CLEANING KITS (12)
- SANYO VI2300 CHARGER ADAPTERS (18)
- SANYO VI2300 USB POWER ADAPTERS (72)
- SANYO VI2300 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (6)
- SANYO VI2300 ADAPTERS (2)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in SANYO VI2300 VI-2300 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
- This Black Bicycle Mount Holder is for you to easy install on the head of your bike to hold your cell phone or compactible device like music player.
- Conveniently and safely fixes the cell phone on bicycle.
- Special design Bicycle Mount Holder for your Cell phone, Mp4 etc.
- Made of durable plastic, lining soft foam provide excellent protection to your valuable investment.
- Quakeproof designed, the two arms of the Bike Mount Holder provide great protection for your device.
Flexible width: 1.37 to 3.81 in
Weight: 6.18 oz
- Netweight: 5.99
- Item Number: 40922-B07-195
Compatible SANYO Models
Write a Review
I use the mount for my iPhone. It's adjustable to fit almost any phone or GPS. at first I was having trouble getting to cradle to stay attached to the mount itself, after some further inspection I realized that with a little bit of pressure, you can lock it into the mount to keep it secure. The mount and cradle work well to keep my iPhone secured to my cycle. I am never worried about hitting bumps and knocking my phone off of my handle bars.
James . 31 Jul, 2011
Fits the size of the Incredible well, but is pretty shaky and noisy while riding. It nearly slipped out once from the vibrations. Not a high quality product for sure, but not terrible. It's usable as long as you keep an eye on it now and then or use a rubber band for extra security. You get what you pay for.
Andrew . 06 Aug, 2011
Excellant for a road bike, but don't consider using it on a mountain bike. First step I went down it fell to bits and sent my cell phone crashing down the road.... Had absolutely no trouble with it on the flat stuff though, so I would recommend it for that.
Michael . 11 Aug, 2011
Works well, but needs a bit of velcro on the rear of the phone to keep the phone in place. It tends to bounce around and loosen over time.
David . 27 Sep, 2011
I have been using the mount on my bike for several weeks now, and really enjoy it. It is just want I needed for my HTC Evo 4G while riding. Even though I am very pleased with this mount there are few things I need to point out. Be careful when squeezing the sides together against the phone. mine did crack slightly, but not enough to cause a problem (a little super glue fixed that). I also recommend using a rubber band as an additional strap to hold the phone in place during excessive vibration. But with the rubber band I have no problems or worries of it vibrating loose. I am very satisfied with this mount and would recommend it to anyone looking for one. And the price was fantastic!!
David . 10 Apr, 2012
Works great on my motorcycle handle bars love it
[Back to top]