- KYOCERA ZIO BATTERIES (3)
- KYOCERA ZIO CHARGERS (87)
- KYOCERA ZIO HANDSFREE & HEADSETS (66)
- KYOCERA ZIO LENS ACCESSORIES (2)
- KYOCERA ZIO CASES (90)
- KYOCERA ZIO LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (238)
- KYOCERA ZIO TOOLS (43)
- KYOCERA ZIO MICRO SD CARDS (35)
- KYOCERA ZIO MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (31)
- KYOCERA ZIO BLUETOOTH (227)
- KYOCERA ZIO MATS / ANTI-SLIP PADS (3)
- KYOCERA ZIO SCREEN PROTECTORS (8)
- KYOCERA ZIO FM TRANSMITTERS (8)
- KYOCERA ZIO CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS (11)
- KYOCERA ZIO STAND HOLDERS & DISPLAYS (30)
- KYOCERA ZIO EARPHONES & HEADPHONES (1)
- KYOCERA ZIO SNAP-ON COVERS (31)
- KYOCERA ZIO SILICONE SKINS & SILICONE CASES (6)
- KYOCERA ZIO CLEANING KITS (12)
- KYOCERA ZIO BLUETOOTH CAR KITS / SPEAKERPHONES (21)
- KYOCERA ZIO ADAPTERS (5)
- KYOCERA ZIO CHARGER ADAPTERS (18)
- KYOCERA ZIO HOLSTERS & BELT CLIPS (1)
- KYOCERA ZIO USB POWER ADAPTERS (72)
- KYOCERA ZIO UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (6)
- KYOCERA ZIO USB DATA CABLES CORDS (2)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in KYOCERA Zio M6000 CHARGERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- AA Emergency Charger is made out of aluminum for durability and anodized for great looks. Compact and light, ideal for travelers.
- Simply insert an AA battery in the charger and plug into your phone.
- Great for travelling, emergencies, back-up or any time you're on the go.
- The Charger lets you charge your cell phone battery with regular AA batteries.
- High quality made ensures safe use Specifications:
- Netweight: 0.63
- Item Number: 31610-E4-11
The AA Emergency Charger will include a cable. You can use it to connect your cell phone and the AA Emergency Charger. Put an AA Battery into the AA Emergency Charger and connect the AA Emergency Charger, the AA battery will charger your cell phone automatically till the energy is empty. When the energy of the AA battery is low, please change an AA Battery to charger your cell phone. *The charger is just for emergency use. Please do not make the charger as a regular charger.
Compatible KYOCERA Models
Write a Review
This had to to be one of the best items i have bought. Its easy to have a AA battery handy when you don't have an outlet.
Terrance . 18 Jun, 2009
Had some rechargable AA batteries that are no longer needed, ordered this item to make them in use again.
Process was: charging my AA battery when I remember, put the AA battery in the charger when I want to check whether the AA battery had drained the energy for longterm no use.
Have to admit that this kind of charger is only for emergency use, when for blackout or away from an available charging power source. I prefer to use the normal wall AC home charger when at home or in the office.
Audrey . 10 Oct, 2011
Already had to use it once. We were out at a friends wedding with no cell at all, way out in the country. My friend has a young child and she forgot her car charger. So She used this charger I just got. She kept her phone on it only charge up 50% but it was enough to get her home and feel safe. Good enough job for me.
[Back to top]