- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 CHARGERS (10)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 CASES (80)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 HANDSFREE & HEADSETS (16)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 USB DATA CABLES CORDS (2)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (241)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 TOOLS (29)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 MINI SD CARDS (1)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (4)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 CAR MOUNTS & HOLDERS (10)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 MATS / ANTI-SLIP PADS (3)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 SKIN COVERS (1)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 ADAPTERS (3)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 MICRO SD CARDS (1)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 STAND HOLDERS & DISPLAYS (30)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 CLEANING KITS (12)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 CHARGER ADAPTERS (19)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 USB POWER ADAPTERS (72)
- AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (6)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in AUDIOVOX UTSTARCOM CDM-8940 TOOLS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
- The Universal Generation X Cell Phone Antenna Booster Signal Enhancer is a passive device designed to capture stray radiation in the body of the cell phone and to re-radiate the signal to improve the phones reception.
- Enables to reduce dropped calls and fading signals.
- To improves signal strength.
- Enhances sound quality.
- Can be used with any cell phone, PDA.
The signal booster will work most efficiently when installed properly. When using the phone, try to avoid placing your hand over the area where the internal antenna is installed. There are no tools required for installation.
Simply place the antenna under your battery to add the equivalent of a 4' antenna to your phone or PDA.
- Netweight: 0.10
- Item Number: 1316-B03-139
Write a Review
I do not know if this cellphone signal booster is useful, because I never research this. Maybe it is good for your health. but I have a question, if this unit can prevent people from stray radiation, the price is so cheap, I never believe it !
Hannah G . 21 May, 2009
I have been to lots of places an could not get a signal. With this booster it improved my reception big time.
daniel . 04 May, 2011
this product works but not as great as expected. there has been a lot of televised hipe telling about signal strength going from 2 bars (on a cell phone) to 5 bars. i have tried it out on 4 separate phones and only received an improvement of 2 bars.
bobby . 15 May, 2011
Seems to boost antenna power. phone does pick up better but I am still getting missed calls
Don . 04 Jun, 2011
In view of medical problems I have not had the opportunity to visit our second home where reception is poor. Thus, I am not in position to give an evaluation. Kind regards, Don.
Carey . 16 Jun, 2011
Appears to work fine. Thanks
Aixen . 01 Jul, 2011
Works like a charm!!!!!!!!!!
Eric . 03 Jul, 2011
Does pretty good for the coverage I get. Did seem to help a little bit with reception.
Jerry . 15 Jul, 2011
I purchased 2 of these products and have installed only one. I have not noticed a difference of using this product. i also purchased a portable charger for my LG CF360 and feel it is defective. I plug it into my phone and it continuously beeps and shuts my phone down. We have 3 LG CF 360's and it does the same thing. I work as a manager at a hospital and use my phone while working at the hospital to stay in touch with my staff. I purchased both of these products to make sure I have reception and a charged battery. I don't feel either has helped me. Please let me know about the charger. If it is defective I would like to have it replaced. Thanks Jerry Rolfe
jeff . 18 Jul, 2011
it absolutely was a waste of money!!!!!! didnt change a thing at all
David . 22 Jul, 2011
This is a useless piece of junk
Haynes . 30 Jul, 2011
Where Ii work I had problems with reception before I purchased the antenna. Now, I have no problems at all with dropped calls. Worth every cent of what it cost.
Miroslaw . 06 Aug, 2011
Good fast service, got what ordered
Donald . 22 Aug, 2011
I gained an average of 2 bars. Really helpful when you are in a "dead zone."
thomas kramer . 16 Sep, 2011
no way to see if it works,seems ok
Michael . 18 Sep, 2011
No real change in my reception
Keith . 08 Oct, 2011
Linda . 09 Oct, 2011
I was very leary of buying this...how could a tiny scrap of plastic improve a signal. But it was so reasonably priced I thought well its not that much of a loss. But to my surprise it did boost the signal. Now I can talk on the phone in my room & not have to stay in the same position for fear of the call dropping. Great investment! Wish I'd known it existed years ago. Definately would recommend & will buy another when I switch phones!
Charles . 13 Nov, 2011
It Works! I was skeptical at first after looking at other very high priced solutions. After installing I went from barely able to get 1 or 2 bars on my cel phone to 2 - 4 bars on average with many times 5 bars. I have experienced no "dropped" calls since installing this product. I would recommend this product. Chuck M. aka Goathead, FTL, FL
Lucille . 09 Jan, 2012
I gave onto a friend who says his reception has improved, I misplaced the others and I no choice than to order again.
Esdras . 14 Jan, 2012
still have not installed items
Leon . 04 Mar, 2012
Did the job and more
Ashley . 23 Mar, 2012
Didn't help that much.
David . 17 Apr, 2012
This product has helped boost my signal. Thanks,
Ralph . 06 May, 2012
I've used this product on all my cellphones over the years and, yes, it does work as advertised for the manner in which I use my cell phones. It's performance is more marginal on my current smart phone; but, only because this smart phone is so much better itself.
DAVID . 10 Sep, 2012
product is ok and may be helping it is hard to tell
William A. Johnson . 15 Sep, 2012
This worked to a degree. Where I had no bars, this antenna booster increased to one bar so it works. I live way down in the Everglades, way down lol. So I'm satisfied.
[Back to top]