- GATEWAY SX2855 BAGS & CASES (3)
- GATEWAY SX2855 EARPHONES & HEADPHONES (13)
- GATEWAY SX2855 KEYBOARDS & MICE (93)
- GATEWAY SX2855 USB FLASH DRIVES (37)
- GATEWAY SX2855 TOOLS (8)
- GATEWAY SX2855 SPEAKERS (37)
- GATEWAY SX2855 ADAPTERS (65)
- GATEWAY SX2855 USB GADGETS (30)
- GATEWAY SX2855 CABLES (74)
- GATEWAY SX2855 REMOTE CONTROLS (4)
- GATEWAY SX2855 SOUND CARDS (3)
- GATEWAY SX2855 RECORDABLE MEDIA-CDS / DVDS (5)
- GATEWAY SX2855 NETWORK DEVICES (19)
- GATEWAY SX2855 BLUETOOTH (2)
- GATEWAY SX2855 POWER SUPPLIES (10)
- GATEWAY SX2855 PCMCIA/PCI CARDS (1)
- GATEWAY SX2855 VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (13)
- GATEWAY SX2855 OPTICAL DRIVES (3)
- GATEWAY SX2855 SCREEN PROTECTORS (1)
- GATEWAY SX2855 GAME CONTROLLERS (13)
- GATEWAY SX2855 CLEANING KITS (12)
- GATEWAY SX2855 HDD ENCLOSURES (36)
- GATEWAY SX2855 MOUSE PADS (21)
- GATEWAY SX2855 HARD DRIVE CASES (30)
- GATEWAY SX2855 MICROPHONES (14)
- GATEWAY SX2855 EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES (6)
- GATEWAY SX2855 VOIP / USB PHONES (7)
- GATEWAY SX2855 USB HUBS (60)
- GATEWAY SX2855 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (29)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in GATEWAY SX2855 NETWORK DEVICES
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- Products Description:
This 802.11n USB Wireless Adapter is a Plug & Play USB 2.0 solution, which brings wireless network to users laptop or desktop PC with up to 150Mbps transfer rate. 802.11n USB wireless adapter is Wi-Fi compliant. With Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Vista operation system, the adapter can access network once the network is available. In addition to the feature of 64/128 bit WEP encryption and the security of WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access)/WPA2, WPS(Wi-Fi network setup) is added.
- Compliant with IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b and IEEE802.11n (Draft 2.0) wireless standards.
- Supports three Mode: Ad hoc Mode, Infrastructure Mode, Soft AP.
- Supports advanced 1T1R MIMO technology to enhance the throughput and coverage range significantly.
- Support Cisco CCS V1.0, 2.0, 3.0 Standards.
- Support QoS 802.11e, WMM function.
- Supports WPS external button.
- Provides 64/128 bit WEP ,WPA,WPA2,802.1X and 802.11i encryption security.
- Supports simplified Wi-Fi network setup WPS function.
- Supports USB1.1 and USB 2.0 interface, plug and play.
- Support 64/128 bit WEP/WEP2 for network security.
- Supports wireless roaming among different AP with no break.
- Max. 150 Mbps transmission speed.
- Supports Win98, 2K, XP, Vista, Linux, Not works for Windows ME
- Netweight: 0.98
- Item Number: 44383-B03-203
Compatible GATEWAY Models
Write a Review
This is a great fix for a computer with a bad wireless card. at around 15 dollars it is extremely affordable and is so small that it does not become an eyesore. I personally think the driver and program that it comes with makes it easier to connect to different networks than the standard windows program. Then again i like user friendly products that are stupid proof.
Bill Dawson . 14 Dec, 2011
Product was exactly as described and a great price. Order was processed and shipped fast. Installed and worked easily as indicated on store description. Overall a great buy.
Mark . 21 Dec, 2011
I installed this on an older laptop that was stripped for parts, It works Great, no hassle install and was on the internet in seconds. Alot for little price.
brad . 04 Feb, 2012
THIS LITTLE WIRELESS WIFI USB FITS PERFECT IN THE BACK OF MY CF-29 LAPTOP! ITS SO SMALL AND IS WHAT A WAS LOOKING FOR AT A GOOD PRICE!
Gerald . 23 Feb, 2012
When I received it, I simply plugged it into a USB port and turned my computer on. When the system completed bootng, I saw immediately that it had recognized a wireless connection and was ready to go. I clicked on Internet Explorer and it quickly went to my default web page. This is a fantastic device, it costs very little, and it works great. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs wireless access to the Internet.
Eugenio Ruiz . 13 Mar, 2012
The supercompact size is amazing. Am a tad dissapointed in that I didn't get 133 Mbps, like I do with my TrendNet adapter, but 72 Mbps sure is an improvement over 36 Mbps. And the price is right too...:~)
Phillip . 30 Mar, 2012
using Windows XP (SP3), plugged in and installed driver. Works like a champ. Great product.
HUNG . 16 Jun, 2012
Prompt delivery is a plus.
[Back to top]