- ASUS ESSENTIO BAGS & CASES (3)
- ASUS ESSENTIO EARPHONES & HEADPHONES (7)
- ASUS ESSENTIO KEYBOARDS & MICE (81)
- ASUS ESSENTIO WEBCAMS & VIDEO (6)
- ASUS ESSENTIO USB FLASH DRIVES (35)
- ASUS ESSENTIO TOOLS (7)
- ASUS ESSENTIO SPEAKERS (36)
- ASUS ESSENTIO ADAPTERS (67)
- ASUS ESSENTIO USB GADGETS (29)
- ASUS ESSENTIO MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (30)
- ASUS ESSENTIO CABLES (73)
- ASUS ESSENTIO REMOTE CONTROLS (4)
- ASUS ESSENTIO SOUND CARDS (3)
- ASUS ESSENTIO RECORDABLE MEDIA-CDS / DVDS (3)
- ASUS ESSENTIO NETWORK DEVICES (14)
- ASUS ESSENTIO BLUETOOTH (2)
- ASUS ESSENTIO POWER SUPPLIES (8)
- ASUS ESSENTIO PCMCIA/PCI CARDS (36)
- ASUS ESSENTIO VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (13)
- ASUS ESSENTIO OPTICAL DRIVES (3)
- ASUS ESSENTIO GAME CONTROLLERS (13)
- ASUS ESSENTIO CLEANING KITS (9)
- ASUS ESSENTIO HDD ENCLOSURES (33)
- ASUS ESSENTIO MOUSE PADS (21)
- ASUS ESSENTIO HARD DRIVE CASES (29)
- ASUS ESSENTIO MICROPHONES (14)
- ASUS ESSENTIO VOIP / USB PHONES (5)
- ASUS ESSENTIO USB HUBS (58)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in ASUS Essentio CG1330 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
Out Of Stock.
- This All in One USB 2.0 High-Speed Memory Card Reader for you to read and write all your memory cards, connect your memory cards to your PC computer.
- Your data is accessed and used like a floppy drive or any other removable media drive.
- Just insert your memory card into the proper slot on the reader, then connect the item to any available USB port on your computer.
- It's recognized as a drive letter on Windows PC or as an icon on Macintosh.
- Plug & Play and Hot-Swap Function.
- Slot-to-slot read/write operation.
- Auto-detecting slot while card is inserted.
- USB 2.0 high-speed transfer rate up to 480 MBPS,downwards compatible with USB1.1.
- One card reader/ writer to manage all your cards you use for your cell phone, PDA, digital camera, camcorder, MP3 and other devices with the supported cards.
The all in one memory card reader supports the following kinds of flash memory cards: SDHC, SD, MMC II, RS MMC, Utral II SD, Extreme SD, Extreme III SD, MicroSD, TransFlash, MS, MS pro duo, XD, M2, XD (M), CF... and with the SD card adapter, you can also use it to work with your miniSD card.
Connected via: USB cord (included)
Length of cord: around 12 in
Interfere: USB 2.0 / 1.1
1. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "A" is for SD/SDHC/MMC card,and it is also for miniSD/miniSDHC Card,microSD/micro SDHC Card;
2. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "B" is for xD Picture card;
3. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "C" is for Micro SD/TF card;
4. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "D" is for Memory Stick Micro (M2) card;
5. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "E" is for Sony Memory Stick which is compatiable for Sony Memory Stick Pro,Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo and Sony Memroy Stick Micro(M2) card;
6. As shown in the picture,the socket marked "F" is for CompactFlash card (Type I and Type II);
For miniSD,miniSDHC,microSD,microSDHC card and Sony Memroy Stick Micro(M2) card, it needs an adapter to be used.
- Netweight: 1.31
- Dimension: 2-3/4 * 1-9/16 * 1/2 inch (L * W* T)
- Item Number: 33687-S37-107
Compatible ASUS Models
Write a Review
when arrived, the package was awful. thank god that item was in condition.
when opened, the item feels great, pretty smooth in a way.
The reader and writer worked well with my memory cards. No problem to use it.
Tommy H . 06 May, 2009
Now my PC has added with memory reader as this product USB 2.0 High-Speed Memory Card Reader (Blue) connect with my PC. I can read and write all my memory cards.
George B . 06 May, 2009
This all in one high speed memory card reader is an ideal, one stop shop kind of card, and it supports all the flask memory cards I use.
Hillery P . 02 May, 2009
A better one to store information. It works lie floppy drive. Memory stick is compatible for many products. It can be used for camera, MP3 and cell phones too.
Richard . 22 Jun, 2009
to add an all-in-one memory card slot to my laptop with this item, but in fact, the cards I use is only the SD card slot, from my camera.
[Back to top]