- SANYO VPC-FH1 CHARGERS (1)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 BATTERIES (2)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (11)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 SD CARDS (59)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 DIGITAL PHOTO FRAMES (3)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 BAGS & CASES (8)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 TOOLS (4)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 TRIPODS & MONOPODS (28)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 LANYARDS STRAPS & CHARMS (2)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 STUDIO ACCESSORIES (6)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (2)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 CLEANING KITS (12)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 CHARGER ADAPTERS (15)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (3)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 HDMI CABLES (22)
- SANYO VPC-FH1 ADAPTERS (1)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in SANYO VPC-FH1 BAGS & CASES
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
- Memory Card Hard Carrying Case
Made of ABS outside and rubber inside. Keep you memory card safe.
Waterproof with bayonet.
It could hold CF card *4 or SD/SDHC card *8 at most. Blue bayonet
Dimension: 115 * 80 * 15mm (4 1/2 * 3 1/8 * 1/2 ") Weight: 6.3 oz
- Netweight: 4.33
- Item Number: 41147-B04-193
Compatible SANYO Models
Write a Review
I stored memory cards and even a battery when I went on vacation. The case fits easily in a purse, camera case, pocket, anywhere, and has a very secure (but easy to open)closure. Hard plastic exterior which will absorb bumps nicely. Ideal storage item.
Louis . 21 Nov, 2011
Possibly useful if you are on a rugged camping trip to unkown territories, this case is very durable and weartherproof, uit much too big for convenient use in the civilized world. It carries , for example, four CF cards in the spaceof perhap 26 cards. I'm giving it away to someone else who needs it...
William . 28 Nov, 2011
Everything as promised and on time.
John J. Godfrey . 23 Mar, 2012
Definately a great case for the clumsy. Hard case will protect your valuable data, whether it be photos, or video, or data.
Bernard II Castillo . 11 Apr, 2012
Massimo Bordona . 21 Apr, 2012
It's cool, well built, but after time, be aware that the rubber around each card does lose it's grip. So when you open the case, the cards might fall out from the top portion.
[Back to top]