- SANYO VPC-HD1010 TOOLS (4)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 TRIPODS & MONOPODS (28)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 MEMORY CARD READERS & WRITERS (11)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 SD CARDS (59)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 BAGS & CASES (8)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 DIGITAL PHOTO FRAMES (3)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 SCREEN PROTECTORS (7)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 BATTERIES (2)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 CHARGERS (1)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 STUDIO ACCESSORIES (6)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 VIDEO & AUDIO CABLES (2)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 CLEANING KITS (12)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 CHARGER ADAPTERS (15)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 UNIVERSAL BATTERY CHARGERS (3)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 HDMI CABLES (22)
- SANYO VPC-HD1010 ADAPTERS (1)
- Universal Accessories
« See more in SANYO VPC-HD1010 BAGS & CASES
|Wholesale Price: Click Here
- Memory Card Hard Carrying Case
Made of ABS outside and rubber inside. Keep you memory card safe.
Waterproof with bayonet.
It could hold CF card *4 or SD/SDHC card *8 at most. Blue bayonet
Dimension: 115 * 80 * 15mm (4 1/2 * 3 1/8 * 1/2 ") Weight: 6.3 oz
- Netweight: 4.33
- Item Number: 41147-B04-193
Compatible SANYO Models
Write a Review
I stored memory cards and even a battery when I went on vacation. The case fits easily in a purse, camera case, pocket, anywhere, and has a very secure (but easy to open)closure. Hard plastic exterior which will absorb bumps nicely. Ideal storage item.
Louis . 21 Nov, 2011
Possibly useful if you are on a rugged camping trip to unkown territories, this case is very durable and weartherproof, uit much too big for convenient use in the civilized world. It carries , for example, four CF cards in the spaceof perhap 26 cards. I'm giving it away to someone else who needs it...
William . 28 Nov, 2011
Everything as promised and on time.
John J. Godfrey . 23 Mar, 2012
Definately a great case for the clumsy. Hard case will protect your valuable data, whether it be photos, or video, or data.
Bernard II Castillo . 11 Apr, 2012
Massimo Bordona . 21 Apr, 2012
It's cool, well built, but after time, be aware that the rubber around each card does lose it's grip. So when you open the case, the cards might fall out from the top portion.
[Back to top]